Friday, August 28, 2009

My wart that I got shot finally came off! Remember the time you took me out to Dr. Halliday to get the one on my toe shot? I made you hold my hand. I was 13. . . Okay, fine, more like 18. I loved going to Tooele with you. I remember one time you took me out there because one of your stops on your route was a woman with a clothes shop and you wanted to support her. That was probably the one and only time you were happy to buy me clothes. I also remember when I was working with you a year and a half ago and you took me to American Burger, the best burger place in Tooele. Working with you was so much fun! Kinda. You taught me how to work long and hard without complaining, and it was just nice to spend the time with you too.

I practiced my piano today. I thought you'd be proud. I remember when you would open the door I had closed so that you could listen as you watched your golf. It always made me feel good knowing you wanted to hear me. I think I'm getting better. I can accompany better than I used to be able to. Hopefully I'll be able to play a few hymns for our little church meeting tomorrow.

I love you so much, Daddy. I miss you here. It's hard being away from you guys. Little Grace already looks so much bigger and Jesse's in college! My mind is practically blown. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment