Tuesday, August 18, 2009

DADDY! I'm in China! Okay. . . Not quite yet. I'm actually in the Taiwan airport, but pretty close. I pretty much skipped a day while in the air. I left on the 17th of August at 9:30 P.M. and it is now the 19th in Taiwan, approximately 5:30 A.M. My twelve hour plane ride from San Francisco ended up not being too bad. I ate like a queen for breakfast!!! I don't even eat like that at home. Scrambled eggs with a hashbrown and sausage link, fruit, a roll and classic OJ. Pretty sure that's the last 'American' breakfast I'll have for the following three months.

Dad, I'm so excited. My 'separation anxiety' from everyone has subsided. . . for now. I'm just ready to start my adventure!! I'm bound and determined to hold a panda bear. I opened my chinese teaching aid on my iPod and started practicing words. Yeah, it was pretty much a joke and a half! Cross your fingers I won't make a fool of myself.

I love you, Daddy. Tell mommy I love her and give Jesse, Bart, Paige, and Grace a big hug. I can't really see you giving Matt a hug, so a friendly pat on the back will do. Love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment